1. Personal information collected using the contact form on the Website
a) Personal information collected and basis for collection
QUICKSHOELACE collects information about your first and last name and email address, age, gender, telephone number, solely with your consent, provided when you submit a message via the contact form on the Website.
The provision of personal information is not a condition of using the QUICKSHOELACE Services, except when absolutely necessary to provide such services (e.g., a QUICKSHOELACE contact with an individual requires the input of at least one individual contact information).
b) Purpose of data collection
Personal information obtained through the use of the contact form on the Website will be processed by QUICKSHOELACE solely for the purpose of answering questions, comments, inquiries or messages, and providing such an answer to your email address or video call. All personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially by persons who have a contractual commitment to the protection of personal information.
Should the need arise for the further processing of your personal information for a purpose other than the purpose for which you have consented, we will notify you in advance and request your prior written consent.
c) Retention of personal data
QUICKSHOELACE stores your personal information according to one of the retention periods listed below:
– if your data is processed solely on the basis of your explicit consent, until the consent to the processing of personal data has been revoked on your part, and if the purpose for which the personal data has been obtained has not been fulfilled, there has been a withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, fulfillment of the purpose or
– to the extent that the retention of personal information is necessary to safeguard QUICKSHOELACE’s interest in the content of the communication initiated through the Contact Form, until the expiry of the time limits for the exercise of your rights and obligations or the rights and obligations of QUICKSHOELACE
– QUICKSHOELACE will permanently delete or anonymize data after the retention period of personal data has been completed and will no longer be able to associate personal data with you.
2. Personal information collected through the installation of cookies
QUICKSHOELACE collects information about your IP address, your visits to the Website, the dwell time on each subpage of the Website, the total visit time to the Website, and how it navigates the Website, which it obtains by attaching small text files or cookies to your device. Personal information obtained by QUICKSHOELACE through the installation of strictly necessary cookies that allow the Website to operate only is automatically obtained for the purpose of providing access to the Website. However, other information not obtained through the use of urgent cookies is obtained by QUICKSHOELACE solely upon your consent.
The information collected by QUICKSHOELACE through the placement of cookies, the purpose of such collection, the persons to whom the information collected through cookies and the duration of retention of such personal information are explained in more detail in the Cookies Policy.
3. Your rights in relation to the collected personal information
In order to ensure transparent and lawful processing and to protect the privacy of individuals, everyone has the right to access personal data, the right to request the correction of personal data, the right to request the deletion of personal data, the right to request the limitation of processing of personal data, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, the right the transferability of personal data and the right to complain to the Information Commissioner regarding the processing of his personal data. All rights are described in more detail below.
Any requests you wish to exercise any of the above rights can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. QUICKSHOELACE reserves the right to verify your identity before proceeding with your request.
a) Right to access personal information
You may at any time request confirmation that your personal information is being processed. In the case of the processing of personal data, you may further request information about the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data being processed, the persons who process your personal data, the retention periods, or the criteria for determining retention periods, the existence of the right to rectification, the right to erasure and the right to restrict the processing of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the source of the data if the personal data were not obtained directly from you and the possible existence of automated decision making.
b) Right to rectify the personal data collected
If your personal data processed by QUICKSHOELACE is incomplete or incorrect, you may require that such personal data be corrected or completed immediately.
c) Right to delete personal data
Deletion of all personal data available for processing by QUICKSHOELACE may be required in the following cases:
- if the purpose for which your personal data has been collected has ceased,
- if you have withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing, if you have objected to the processing of personal data and all statutory conditions are fulfilled if the QUICKSHOELACE has processed the personal data in an illegal manner, or
- if the deletion of personal information is required in accordance with the QUICKSHOELACE obligation.
d) Right to restrict the processing of personal data
You may at any time restrict the processing of your personal information to the extent that:
- the data being processed is incorrect, and the data incorrectness refers to a period that can be verified by the QUICKSHOELACE as a data processor,
- the data are processed illegally, or
- you need them to enforce, enforce, or defend legal claims, and QUICKSHOELACE, as a personal data processor, no longer needs this data as the purpose of the processing has ceased.
e) Right to withdraw consent
f) Right to transfer of personal data
You may at any time request your personal data processed by QUICKSHOELACE in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. The personal data thus obtained may at any time be transmitted to another controller or requested to be transmitted directly to another processor.
4. Who processes personal information?
We take technical and organizational security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized or unauthorized access or use, as well as from inadvertently losing or compromising its integrity. We designed them to take into account their IT infrastructure, the potential impact on individual privacy in accordance with current industry standards and practices. Our contract processors will only process your personal information if they comply with these technical and organizational security measures.
Maintaining data security means protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal information:
- confidentiality and integrity: we will protect the personal data of individuals from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from unintentional loss, destruction or damage;
- availability: We will ensure that authorized processors can access personal information only and only when necessary.
Our security procedures include: access security, backups, monitoring, inspection and maintenance, security incident management, etc. Depending on the purposes for which we process personal data of individuals, we can disclose them to the following categories of processors:
a) Inside the company: employees of the company.
b) To our business partners, we require that they always comply with applicable laws, privacy policies and pay close attention to the confidentiality of your personal information:
- advertising, marketing and promotional agencies and providers e.g. MailChimp, Google (Google – Cookie Identity Only for Re-Marketing Purposes, Google AdWords Ad Email, Cookie Identity for Analytics purposes); Facebook – cookie ID for re-marketing purposes only, Facebook Custom Audiences ad serving email to help us execute and analyze the effectiveness of our campaigns and promotions, Calendly, TypeForm;
- external contractors, such as external consultants;
- natural and legal persons who are our contractual partners and provide consultancy or individual services for the purpose of executing the contractual relationship between the company;
c) To other third parties: Where required by law or lawfully required for protection:
- business (compliance with laws, requirements of authorities, injunctions, legal proceedings, obligations related to reporting and filing of information to authorities, etc.)
- verification or enforcement of compliance with the Company’s policies and agreements;
Our business partners mentioned in point b) above may only process personal data of individuals within the framework of our instructions and may not use personal data to pursue any self-interest. However, each individual must be aware that the processors referred to in points b) and c) above, in particular service providers who may provide services to you within and / or applications or through their own channels, may collect your personal information separately. In such a case, they are solely responsible for their control, and the participation of individuals with them must proceed in accordance with their terms.
6. Personal Data Protection Officer
7. Questions and requirements
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at email@example.com.
©QUICKSHOELACE d.o.o., September 2020